Maybe one day this will be more detailed, but the help functions work just as well.
- NickServ allows you to "register" a nickname and prevent others from using
more information and help type:
/msg nickserv help
- ChanServ allows you to register and control various aspects of channels.
ChanServ can often prevent malicious users from "taking over" channels by
limiting who is allowed channel operator privileges. Any channel which is not
used for two weeks, will automatically be cancelled. For more information and
/msg chanserv help
- MemoServ is a utility allowing IRC users to send short messages to other
IRC users, whether they are online at the time or not, or to channels for
anyone with auto-op access or higher. Both sender and recipient must have
their nicknames registered with NickServ in order to send a memo, or if the
recipient is a channel, it must be registered with ChanServ. For more
information and help type:
/msg memoserv help
- HelpServ is a utility to get help on commands from other service nicks.
For more information and help type:
/msg helpserv help
- This allows users to turn on and off special host masks. It also allows
users to request custom hostnames.
/msg hostserv help
- The BotServe service allows you to put a special version of ChanServ in
your channel and name it however you like. This, however, is not allowed by
/msg botserv help
- OperServ allows Operators/Administrators with access, to maintain control
on the network.
- Global is a utility allowing IRC users to receive global messages from